How do I connect my Chromecast to my Netflix account?
Once you have connected your Chromecast to your TV and Wi-Fi (wireless) network, follow the steps below to connect to Netflix. Your mobile device or computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. For information or assistance connecting Chromecast to your TV and/or Wi-FI network, see support.google.com/chromecast.
- Launch the Netflix application on your Android device, Apple mobile device, or visit the Netflix website in your Chrome browser.
- For more device info, see Netflix Features on your Chromecast.
- Once you’re signed in, select the Cast icon in the upper-right or lower-right of the screen.
- Select your Chromecast device from the list to launch the Netflix application on your TV.
- Select the movie or TV show of your choice and press Play.
Your device is now connected. Enjoy!