My Nook Tablet is frozen on a blank screen.
If you're encountering a blank screen when launching the Netflix app on your Nook Tablet, you'll need to clear some temporary settings on the device. In some cases, a factory reset may be needed. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
Restart your Nook Tablet
- Press the Power button and hold it down for 5 seconds.
- Tap the Power off button in the dialog box that appears on-screen.
- After the Nook has been completely powered off, press the Power button to turn it back on and launch the Netflix app.
- Erasing and deregistering does not delete any of the content from your Barnes & Noble account. You will be able to re-download it even after erasing and deregistering.
- Erasing and deregistering does delete any files you have transferred from your computer to your Nook Color. Be sure to back up these files before performing the steps below!
- Tap the white arrow at the bottom of the screen (in the middle of the Quick Nav bar).
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Device Info.
- Tap Erase & Deregister Device.
- Tap Erase & Deregister Device again.
- Tap Reset NOOK.
- Once the Nook has reset itself and rebooted, follow the onscreen instructions to connect to your Barnes & Noble account.
- Launch the Netflix app and try again.