To resolve this error, you may need to restore the default factory settings by Erasing & Deregistering the device.
- Erasing and deregistering does not delete any of the content from your Barnes & Noble account. You will be able to re-download it even after erasing and deregistering.
- Erasing and deregistering does delete any files you have transferred from your computer to your Nook Color. Be sure to back up these files before performing the steps below!
- Tap the white arrow at the bottom of the screen (in the middle of the Quick Nav bar).
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Device Info.
- Tap Erase & Deregister Device.
- Tap Erase & Deregister Device again.
- Tap Reset NOOK.
- Once the Nook has reset itself and rebooted, follow the onscreen instructions to connect to your Barnes & Noble account.
- Launch the Netflix app and try again.