Netflix Playback Error X7133-1102
If you get the error code X7133-1102 while trying to watch Netflix on your Xbox One, it's typically due to an Internet setting that is preventing you from reaching the Netflix service. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
- From the Xbox One home screen, Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the right and under Other People, select Remove Accounts.
- Highlight the account currently in use and select Choose this person.
- Select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.
- When finished, select Close.
- Go back to the home screen and select Sign in.
- Select Add New.
- Enter in your Xbox Live Gold account credentials.
- Try Netflix again.