Xbox One Error X7133-1102
The error code X7133-1102 on Xbox One is usually caused when your internet or home network issue is preventing playback. To resolve this error, try the troubleshooting steps below.
- From the Xbox One home screen, Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the right and under Other People, select Remove Accounts.
- Highlight the account currently in use and select Choose this person.
- Select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.
- When finished, select Close.
- Go back to the home screen and select Sign in.
- Select Add New.
- Enter in your Xbox Live Gold account credentials.
- Try Netflix again.
Thanks for your feedback.