How do I download Netflix on my Nintendo Wii?
Follow the steps below to download the Netflix Channel on your Nintendo Wii.
- From the Wii Home Screen, select the Wii Shop Channel.
- Once launched, select Start, then select Start Shopping from the bottom of the screen.
- Select Wii Channels from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Locate the Netflix app and select it.
- On the Details screen, select Download: 0 Wii Points or Free: 0 Wii Points.
- If Netflix has previously been installed on the Nintendo Wii, select Update: 0 Wii Points
- On the Download Location screen, select Wii System Memory.
- On the Selection Confirmation screen, select OK.
- On the Download Confirmation screen, select Yes.
- Once complete, you will see a Download Successful! screen. Select OK.
- Select Wii Menu from the lower left corner of the screen.
When the download is complete, connect your Nintendo Wii to your Netflix account.
Having trouble downloading Netflix?
If you're having trouble downloading the Netflix app on your device, it may be due to an issue with your Internet connection. Please visit Troubleshooting Network Connection Issues for help resolving this issue.
If you're seeing a specific error message when attempting to download Netflix to your device, you may need to reach out to the device manufacturer for further assistance.