How do I download Netflix on my Nintendo Wii?
Follow the steps below to download the Netflix Channel on your Nintendo Wii.
- From the Wii Home Screen, select the Wii Shop Channel.
- Once launched, select Start then select Start Shopping from the bottom of the screen.
- Select Wii Channels from the top right of the screen.
- Locate the Netflix application and select it.
- On the Details screen, select Download: 0 Wii Points or Free: 0 Wii Points.
- On the Download Location screen, select Wii System Memory.
- On the Selection Confirmation screen, select OK.
- On the Download Confirmation screen, select Yes.
- Once complete, you will see a Download Successful! screen. Select OK.
- Select Wii Menu from the lower left corner.
- If you run into trouble with any of the steps above, please visit Nintendo's support site for help.
When the download is complete, connect your Nintendo Wii to your Netflix account.
Thanks for your feedback.