How do I download Netflix on my Nintendo Wii?
Follow the steps below to download the Netflix Channel on your Nintendo Wii.
- From the Wii Home Screen, select the Wii Shop Channel.
- Once launched, select Start then select Start Shopping from the bottom of the screen.
- Select Wii Channels from the top right of the screen.
- Locate the Netflix application and select it.
- On the Details screen, select Download: 0 Wii Points or Free: 0 Wii Points.
- If Netflix has previously been installed on the Nintendo Wii, select Update: 0 Wii Points
- On the Download Location screen, select Wii System Memory.
- On the Selection Confirmation screen, select OK.
- On the Download Confirmation screen, select Yes.
- Once complete, you will see a Download Successful! screen. Select OK.
- Select Wii Menu from the lower left corner.
When the download is complete, connect your Nintendo Wii to your Netflix account.