How do I install Silverlight on my Mac?
Silverlight is the browser plugin that allows you to watch movies and TV shows on your computer. Choose your preferred browser from the list below, then follow the steps to install the Silverlight plugin on your Mac computer.
- Click on any title to play.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Save File.
- Double-click Silverlight.dmg in Downloads.
- For Safari, the Downloads menu is in the upper right-hand corner of the browser.
- For Firefox, Downloads is a separate window located in the Dock.
- Note: If you have trouble locating the download folder, press Command + J to bring up the Downloads section in your browser.
- Right-click or hold Control on your keyboard and click on Silverlight.pkg.
- Click Open on the pop-up menu.
- Click Open on the prompt that says "Silverlight.pkg" is not from the Mac App Store. Are you sure you want to open it? Opening "Silverlight.pkg" will always allow it to run on this Mac.
- Follow the prompts to complete installation.
If you run into any issues during the Silverlight installation, see Microsoft’s Silverlight Installation Support Article.