Netflix Playback Error 1007 on Apple Devices
The error you're seeing is typically caused by:
- An issue with the Netflix application itself
- An issue with some Netflix account information stored on the device
- An issue connecting to the Internet from your device
In some cases, this error code may be accompanied by the following error message:
There is a problem connecting to Netflix. Please try again later. If the problem persists, check that your device has the correct date and time and restart the Netflix application (1007).
To fix this error, follow the steps below for your Apple TV or Apple Mobile device.
- If the date and time on your device are correct, continue troubleshooting.
- If the date and time on your device are incorrect, see your owner's manual or manufacturer's support website for instructions on setting the date and time.
- If you need directions for rebooting your Apple device, see the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting article on Apple's Support website.
- From the main menu, touch and hold the Netflix app on the Home screen until it jiggles.
- Tap the X in the top left of the Netflix icon, then tap Delete.
- Enter the App Store, search for "Netflix" and select the free Netflix app from Netflix, Inc.
- Tap the Install button. You will need to enter your iTunes password to install the app.
- Once installed, tap the Netflix icon.
- Enter the email and password for your Netflix account and tap Sign In.
Make sure your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch has an Internet connection by attempting to visit a website (such as apple.com) in a web browser (such as Safari). If the page doesn't load, or is slow to load, try turning your device's WiFi connection off and then back on. If you're still not able to connect, you may have Internet connection issues.