Netflix App Error 1007 on Apple Devices
Error message: There is a problem connecting to Netflix. Please try again later. If the problem persists, check that your device has the correct date and time and restart the Netflix application (1007).
This error indicates that your device's date and time setting is incorrect, or that the Netflix application is unable to verify the date and time. To resolve this, try the troubleshooting steps below.
There may be a problem playing a video if the date and time set on your device is incorrect.
If the date and time on your device are correct, continue troubleshooting.
If the date and time on your device are incorrect, see your owner's manual or manufacturer's support website for instructions on setting the date and time.
Turn your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch off and wait for 10 seconds before turning it back on.
- From the main menu, touch and hold the Netflix app on the Home screen until it jiggles.
- Tap the X in the top left of the Netflix icon, then tap Delete.
- Enter the App Store, search for "Netflix" and select the free Netflix app from Netflix, Inc.
- Tap the Install button. You will need to enter your iTunes password to install the app.
- Once installed, tap the Netflix icon.
- Enter the email and password for your Netflix account and tap Sign In.
Make sure your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch has an Internet connection by attempting to visit a website (such as apple.com) in a web browser (such as Safari). If the page doesn't load, or is slow to load, try turning your device's WiFi connection off and then back on. If you're still not able to connect, you may have Internet connection issues.