How do I connect my Nintendo 3DS to my Netflix account?
Watching Netflix on your Nintendo 3DS is easy: simply follow the steps below to connect to your Netflix account.
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- In the Search box search for Netflix and select the highlighted Netflix application.
- Select the blue Tap Here to Download button.
- Select the blue Next button when alerted that the service is available in the US and Canada, and press Download.
- The top screen will display Thank you! once the download is complete.
- Select the HOME button on the device and then press the A button.
- Select the highlighted Netflix application twice to launch Netflix and press A to close the eShop.
- Launch Netflix from the 3DS home screen.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
Your device is now connected. Enjoy!
Thanks for your feedback.