Netflix says "The Netflix Services Have Experienced an Internal Error" on my Roku.
If you see an error message that says,
The Netflix services have experienced an internal errorIt typically points to information that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
If you are on a work, school, hotel, or hospital public WiFi: If you're using a cellular data network or satellite Internet:
If you are on a work, school, hotel, or hospital public WiFi:
If you're using a cellular data network or satellite Internet:
Restart the Netflix app
- Exit the Netflix app.
- Open the Netflix app and try to play any movie or TV show.
Remove and restore the Netflix channel
- Press the Home button to navigate to the Roku Home Menu.
- Highlight the Netflix app and press the star key on the remote.
- Select Remove channel.
- Once you confirm by selecting Remove channel again, the device will be deactivated.
- Deactivating your Roku in this manner will remove the Netflix channel from the main menu. To restore it, select Streaming Channels > Movies & TV > Netflix.
Refresh your device and network
- Unplug the power from your Roku, as well as your modem and router. After about a minute, plug the devices back in, wait for them to start back up, and try Netflix again.