Roku - My List Not Loading or Stuck at Retrieving
If My List (formerly Instant Queue) is not loading on your Roku, this is typically due to a connection issue. Try the steps below.
- First, determine if your Roku is receiving an Internet connection at all by performing an Internet connection test on the device. If other services also fail to connect, you'll want to reach out to Roku for assistance connecting your device to the Internet.
- Try disconnecting Netflix from your Roku, and then reconnecting to your Netflix account. This can sometimes help to refresh the connection.
- Unplug the power from your Roku, as well as your modem and router. After a minute or so, plug the devices back in, wait for them start back up, and try Netflix again.
- If using a wireless connection, move your router to a new location to improve signal strength. Walls and other electronic devices in the home may interfere with your wireless signal. You also might want to try changing the wireless channel your router uses, as this can avoid interference and boost signal strength.
- To rule out any issues with your router, try plugging the Netflix-ready device directly into your modem, bypassing the router altogether. This may not be a great long-term solution, but if it works, it narrows down the issue to the router itself. The router manufacturer should be able to recommend solutions in this case.
We hope this helps improve your Watch Instantly experience. If you have any further questions regarding your home network, please contact your ISP or network equipment manufacturer.