The disc I got from Netflix won't play.
Note: DVDs and the Queue feature are only available in the US.
If you're having trouble playing the DVD or Blu-ray disc you received from Netflix, try the steps below:
- Check the under side of the disc to see is there's any visible damage or dirt.
- If the disc appears dirty or scratched, try cleaning it with a soft cloth and lukewarm water.
- If the DVD is cracked, please report the problem, so we can send a replacement to you immediately.
- If there’s no visible damage to the disc, or if it still doesn't play after cleaning, try playing it in another player.
- If you don’t have another player available, or if the disc won’t play in another player, see our article on DRM for further troubleshooting.
Have feedback on this article?
Thanks for your feedback. Please sign in to provide specifics as to how we can improve.
Thanks for your feedback.