The disc I got from Netflix won't play.
Note: DVDs and the Queue feature are only available in the US.
If you're having trouble playing the DVD or Blu-ray disc you received from Netflix, try the steps below:
- Check the under side of the disc to see is there's any visible damage or dirt.
- If the disc appears dirty or scratched, try cleaning it with a soft cloth and lukewarm water.
- If the DVD is cracked, please report the problem, so we can send a replacement to you immediately.
- If there’s no visible damage to the disc, or if it still doesn't play after cleaning, try playing it in another player.
- If you don’t have another player available, or if the disc won’t play in another player, see our article on DRM for further troubleshooting.