Damaged Discs and Problems Playing Discs
Note: DVDs and the Queue feature are only available in the US.
If you have trouble playing a disc, here are some tips for troubleshooting:
- Check the bottom side of it to see if there’s any visible damage or dirt.
- If the disc appears dirty or scratched, try cleaning it with a soft cloth and lukewarm water.
- If the DVD is cracked, please report the problem. If you’d like a replacement, just let us know and we’ll send one out the next morning we ship discs!
- If there’s no visible damage to the disc, or if it still does not play after cleaning, try playing it in another player.
- If you don’t have another player available, or if the disc won’t play in another player, see our article on DRM for further troubleshooting of playback issues.