Disconnect Sharp Devices from Your Netflix Account
To disconnect your Sharp Blu-ray player, Digital TV, or Home Theater System from your Netflix account, begin from the Home screen and select the option below that best describes your device.
If you are using a Digital TV:
- Launch the Netflix app.
- Using the arrows on your remote, enter the following sequence:
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
- Select Deactivate.
If you are using a Blu-ray player or Home Theater:
- Select the Menu button on the remote control.
- Using the cursors on the remote control, navigate to Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Netflix Deactivate.
- Select Yes.
- Select Ok.
If you no longer have direct access to your device, you can also disconnect it from the Netflix website.