Netflix App Error UI-113 on Sony PlayStation 3
The error message We're having a problem starting your Netflix, please try again later on your PlayStation 3 is usually the result of a minor issue with the information your PlayStation 3 is sending us to connect to your account. You can fix this issue by logging out and then back into the Netflix application.
- Begin from the PS3 Home Screen.
- If you're not already at the home screen, hold the PS3 button in the middle of the controller, select Quit, then select Yes to return to the home screen.
- Navigate to the TV/Video Services section and highlight Netflix.
- Press X.
- Immediately after pressing X, press and hold both Start and Select and continue to hold them down until a message appears asking Do you want to reset your Netflix settings and re-register?
- Select Yes.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.