Netflix Error 0041
If you experience the error code 0041, it typically points to information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed, or to a connectivity issue. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue.
Android phone or tablet
- From the Home screen on your device, navigate to Settings.
- Select General.
- If you don't see General as an option, continue to the next step.
- Select Apps, Manage Applications, Application Manager, or Manage All Apps.
- Scroll down and select Netflix.
- If you don't see Netflix, check the Downloaded tab.
- Select Storage.
- Select Clear Data, then OK.
- Try Netflix again.
- Swipe downwards from the top edge of the screen to access Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage all Applications.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Clear Data.
- Once the data is cleared, hold the Power button on the side of the Kindle Fire HD.
- When you are prompted with the message Do you want to shut down your Kindle?, tap Power Off.
- Once the device is completely powered off, hold the Power button until you are presented with the Kindle Fire logo.