Netflix Error 0041 on Android devices
If you experience the error code 0041 on devices that run the Android OS, it is typically caused by one of three things:
- A connectivity or network problem.
- An issue with some Netflix information stored on the device.
- Out-of-date software.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
- From the Android Home Screen, select Settings.
- Select Application Manager, Applications or Apps.
- If you can't find your Application Manager, refer to your owner's manual or contact your phone manufacturer for further assistance.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Clear data, then OK.
If you're still not able to connect to Netflix, here are some steps to resolve network connection issues.