Netflix Playback Error 0041 on Android devices
On devices that run the Android OS, this error is usually caused by one of three things:
- A connectivity or network problem
- An issue with some Netflix information stored on the device
- Out-of-date software
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue:
- From the Android Home Screen, select Settings.
- Select Application Manager, Applications or Apps.
- If you can't find your Application Manager, refer to your owner's manual or contact your phone manufacturer for further assistance.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Clear data, then OK.