Netflix Error H7361-1253-80070006
If you experience the error code H7361-1253-80070006, often accompanied by the following message:
Oops, something went wrong. An unexpected error has occurred. Please reload the page and try again.
It typically points to a setting within Internet Explorer that needs to be updated. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Gear icon () or Tools from the upper-right corner of the window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select Trusted Sites, then select the Sites button.
- Uncheck Require server verification.
- Delete anything related to Netflix in the Websites: field.
- If you do not see anything related to Netflix, continue to the next step.
- Type *.netflix.com in the Add this website to the zone field.
- Select the Add button.
- Select the Close button.
- Try Netflix again.