Netflix Error W8156-80070002
The error you're seeing is typically caused by:
- An issue with stored information or settings on the device
- An issue with the device connecting to your Network
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this issue.
- Launch the Netflix app.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Sign out.
- Choose Sign out again.
- Choose Member sign in.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password, then choose Sign in and try again.
You may need to obtain a graphics driver compatible with Windows 8. If you are unsure how to do this, contact your computer manufacturer for further assistance.
- If there is no graphics driver compatible with Windows 8 available for your computer, play in desktop mode.
- If you have updated to the most recent graphics driver compatible with Windows 8 and are still experiencing this error, contact your computer manufacturer.
If no Windows 8 drivers are currently available for your tablet/computer use the following steps to watch in your Browser:
- Access the desktop application.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Netflix.com
- Begin Playback.