Netflix Error W8159
The error you're seeing is typically caused by:
- An issue with stored information or settings on the device
- An issue with the device connecting to your network
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this issue.
If you are on a work, school, hotel, or hospital public WiFi:
- Check with your network administrator to make sure streaming services such as Netflix are supported and not intentionally blocked.
- Note that many public networks have limited bandwidth.
If you're using a cellular data network or satellite Internet:
- If possible, try a different network. Cellular data and satellite Internet connections commonly have slower connections speeds than cable Internet or DSL.
If you're still not able to connect to Netflix, here are some steps to resolve network connection issues.