Netflix Windows 8 App Error B33
If you encounter an error that says B33 Cannot Connect to Netflix: There seems to be trouble with the internet connection right now, but the problem may only be temporary. Please wait a little bit then try again on the Netflix app for Windows 8, try the following troubleshooting steps.
- To delete the app from within the Windows 8 Start Menu, on a tablet, swipe down on the Netflix application.
- Select Uninstall from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Uninstall from the pop up window.
The Netflix application is now removed from your Windows 8 tablet.
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to log in, use your Microsoft information to log in.
- Return to the Start menu.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Member sign in.
- If you are not yet a member, set up your membership.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.