Netflix Playback Error B33
The error you're seeing is typically caused by:
- An issue with stored information or settings on the device
- An issue with the device connecting to your Network
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this issue.
Delete the Netflix App from your Windows 8 Tablet
- To delete the app from within the Windows 8 Start Menu, on a tablet, swipe down on the Netflix application.
- Select Uninstall from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Uninstall from the pop up window.
The Netflix application is now removed from your Windows 8 tablet.
Install the Netflix Application
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to log in, use your Microsoft information to log in.
- Return to the Start menu.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Member sign in.
- If you are not yet a member, set up your membership.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
Thanks for your feedback.