Netflix Error B33
The error you're seeing is typically caused by:
- An issue with stored information or settings on the device
- An issue with the device connecting to your Network
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this issue.
Delete the Netflix App from your Windows Tablet
- To delete the app from within the Windows Start Menu, swipe down on, or tap and hold the Netflix application.
- Select Uninstall from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Uninstall from the pop up window.
The Netflix application is now removed from your Windows tablet.
Install the Netflix app
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to sign in, sign in with your Microsoft information.
- Return to the Start menu.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Sign in.
- If you are not yet a member, sign up here.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
Have feedback on this article?
Thanks for your feedback. Please sign in to provide specifics as to how we can improve.
Thanks for your feedback. Please note that we are currently unable to respond to feedback submitted through this form.