Netflix Error B33
The error you're seeing is typically caused by:
- An issue with stored information or settings on the device
- An issue with the device connecting to your Network
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this issue.
Delete the Netflix App from your Windows Tablet
- To delete the app from within the Windows Start Menu, swipe down on, or tap and hold the Netflix application.
- Select Uninstall from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Uninstall from the pop up window.
The Netflix application is now removed from your Windows tablet.
Install the Netflix app
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to sign in, sign in with your Microsoft information.
- Return to the Start menu.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Sign in.
- If you are not yet a member, sign up here.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
Thanks for your feedback.