Netflix Windows 8 App Error W8156-C00D36B4
If you're experiencing Error W8156-C00D36B4 on the Netflix app for Windows 8, try the following troubleshooting steps.
Disable Audio Enhancements (Windows Vista/7/8 only)
- Click on the Start button.
- If you're using Windows 8, click on the down arrow icon in the lower left corner to go on to the next page.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Sound.
- If you do not see Sound, first click Hardware and Sound, then click Sound.
- On the Playback tab, click the Default Device (indicated by a green circle with a check mark inside).
- After selecting the Default Device, click on the Properties button.
- In the new window that appears, click on the Enhancements tab.
- Make sure that the box for Disable all enhancements or Disable all sound effects is checked.
Thanks for your feedback.