How do I set up my Windows 8 application?
Watching Netflix on Windows 8 is easy: simply follow the steps below to connect to your Netflix account.
Install the Netflix Application
- From the Start menu select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix located in the results.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to log in, use your Microsoft information to log in.
- Return to the Start menu.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Member sign in.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
Your device is now connected. Enjoy!