Netflix Error 15001
If you experience the error code 15001 while trying to open the Netflix app on your Android phone or tablet, it typically points to some information on the device that needs to be refreshed. Alternately, your device may need a software update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Date and Time.
- Make sure Automatic is checked.
- Try Netflix again.
Download any pending software updates on your device
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under System, select About Tablet.
- Select System Updates.
- Power off your Android phone or tablet by holding down the power button.
- Confirm that you want to turn off your Android.
- Press the power button again to power your Android back on.
- Once your Android finishes turning on, try Netflix again.
- Go to Settings.
- Select About Device/Tablet.
- Select Software Update.
Once you've downloaded any available updates, try streaming your movie or TV show again.