Netflix Error W8106-154
The error you're seeing is typically caused by:
- An issue with stored information or settings on the device
- An issue with the device connecting to your network
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve this issue.
If you're experiencing error W8106-154 on the Netflix app for Windows 8, follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
Verify your Netflix account is up to date
Go to netflix.com/YourAccount and ensure there are no banners or notifications that indicate a problem with the account. If necessary, update your account, then sign out and back in to your Netflix account and attempt to stream again.
Sign out and back in to the Netflix app
- Swipe from the right side of the screen to open the Charms bar.
- Select the Settings option.
- Select Sign Out from the Settings menu.
- When prompted with the confirmation option, select Sign Out once again.
- Click on the Netflix app icon and sign back in to your account.