Netflix Windows 8 App Error W8106-154
The error W8106-154 when attempting to stream from within the Netflix application for Windows 8 usually indicates an issue with the account you're trying to use, or a problem with the account information stored on your Windows 8 device.
If you're experiencing Error W8106-154 on the Netflix app for Windows 8, try the following troubleshooting steps.
Verify your Netflix account is up-to-date
Go to www.netflix.com/YourAccount and ensure there are no banners or notifications that indicate a problem with the account. If necessary, update your account, then sign out and back into your Netflix account and attempt to stream again.
Sign out and back into the Netflix application
- Swipe from the right side of the screen to open the Charms bar.
- Select the Settings option.
- Select Sign Out from the Settings menu.
- When prompted with the confirmation option, select Sign Out once again.
- Click on the Netflix app icon and sign back into your account.