I am seeing a green screen on my Windows 8 device.
A blank green screen on the Netflix app for Windows 8 is usually caused by an outdated version of Windows 8. Follow the steps below to download necessary updates for Windows 8 and get back to watching Netflix.
Restart the device by powering it completely off for about 15 seconds, then power it back on and attempt to stream again. Restarting the device is often enough to restore your ability to connect to Netflix. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Open the Charms Menu bar by pressing the Windows key + C
- Select Settings.
- Select Restart.
You may need to install important updates to resolve your issue.
- Go to the Charms Menu by pressing the Windows Key + C.
- Select Everywhere from the drop-down menu.
- If you do not have a drop-menu continue to step 3.
- Search for "WUAPP."
- Select the WUAPP App.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Select Install Important Updates.
- Once the updates are installed, try Netflix again.