Delete the Netflix app:
- Delete the app from within the Windows 8 Start Menu
- On your Windows 8 tablet, swipe down on or tap and hold the Netflix app.
- On your Windows 8 PC, right click on the Netflix app.
- Select Uninstall from the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Uninstall from the pop up window.
- From the Start menu, select Store.
- Bring up the Charms Bar by swiping from the right or moving your mouse to the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Search.
- Type Netflix in the search box and press Enter.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Install.
- If you are prompted to sign in, use your Microsoft information to sign in.
- Return to the Start menu.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Member sign in.
- If you are not yet a member, set up your membership.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.