Error TVP-805 on TV's and Blu-ray Player's
Play another title
- If another title plays without error, go to your Instant Watching Activity page and click on the "Report problem" link next to the first title you were trying to play. If there is no "Report problem" link, the problem was automatically reported to us.
Restart the device
Restart the device by powering it completely off for about 15 seconds, then power it back on and attempt to stream again. This will cause the existing network connection to the device to be refreshed once power is restored. If the previous step was unsuccessful, restarting the device is often enough to restore your ability to connect to our service.
Be sure that the device is turned completely off, or even unplugged, if possible -- it's much more effective at refreshing the device's network connection than putting the device into standby or "sleep" mode.
To disconnect your device from your Netflix account:
- Launch the Netflix app (if you haven't already).
- Using the arrows on your remote, enter the following sequence:
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
- Select Deactivate.
- If you are still getting the error you'll want to contact the manufacturer of your device. Let them know what's happening and when it happens--they'll know best how to fix the issue.