Netflix Error TVP-805
If you experience the error code TVP-805 on your TV or Blu-ray player, it typically points to some information on the device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
Restart the device
Restart the device by powering it completely off for about 15 seconds, then powering it back on and attempting to stream again.
Refresh your Netflix sign in information
- Launch the Netflix app (if you haven't already).
- Using the arrows on your remote, enter the following sequence:
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
- Select Sign Out, Start Over, or Deactivate.
- Try Netflix again.
Check for firmware or software updates
Check to see if there are any available firmware or software updates for your TV or Blu-ray player. If you need help checking for updates or downloading the latest firmware or software version, please check with your device manufacturer.
- Your device may be stuck in an unrecoverable state and need to be reset. If you are unsure how to perform a factory reset on your device, or are unfamiliar with the effects of doing so, reach out to the manufacturer of the device for more assistance.