Episode Post-Play on Netflix.com
When streaming TV shows or episodic content through Netflix.com, Post-Play will give a brief count-down before automatically playing the next episode for you.
Post-Play is available on many popular devices, including:
- Netflix App for Windows 8
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox One
- Xbox 360
- Apple iPad 2 and later
- ...and many more!
- Closing Credits Window
The closing credits will move to the upper left corner of the screen.
- To continue watching the credits, simply click on them.
- Next Episode Window
A preview of the next episode will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- To begin the next episode immediately, simply click on the play button.
- To select a different title, click Back to Browse.
- To select another episode in the series, click More Episodes.
- Prompt to continue
Post-Play will play two episodes, then prompt you to confirm that you're still watching. This prompt will appear ~2 minutes into the episode.
- To keep playing the current episode, click on Continue Playing.
- To start the current episode over, click on Play from the Beginning.
- To play another episode, click on Back to Browse.
To disable Post-Play's autoplay feature on a Netflix profile, navigate to Your Account, click Playback Settings, then uncheck the option to Play next episode automatically. Other Post-Play features will still be enabled -- this setting simply turns off automatic playback of the next episode.