Interactive content on Netflix
Interactive content is a fun new way to experience Netflix. In each interactive title, you can make choices for the characters, shaping the story as you go! Each choice leads to a different adventure, so you can watch again and again, and see a new story each time.
What devices will I be able to watch interactive content on?
Interactive content is available on many newer devices, including smart TVs, streaming media players, game consoles, and iOS devices running the latest version of the Netflix app.
- The Netflix website, Android Devices, Chromecast and Apple TV do not support interactive content at this time.
- Sometimes a device update is needed to ensure your TV has the newest Netflix app. If you're not sure how to update the system software on your TV, you can check your owner's manual or contact the manufacturer. Please note that an update does not guarantee that your TV will be compatible with interactive content.
- For steps on updating the application on an iOS device, see How do I update the Netflix app on my iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
Devices that do not support interactive content will fallback to a linear version of the episode that does not include choices.
What interactive content can I watch on Netflix?
We have several original interactive titles, with more on the way.
- Puss in Book: Trapped in an Epic Tale, available now.
- Buddy Thunderstruck: The Maybe Pile, available now.
- Stretch Armstrong: The Breakout, available in 2018.