If Netflix isn't working, there are a few possible causes, including:
- A network connection issue
- An issue with your device
- An issue with your Netflix app or account
To get back to watching:
- If you see an error code or message on your screen, enter the code into the search bar below to get troubleshooting steps.
- If you don't see an error code or message, describe the problem in the search bar. Example issues include seeing a black screen, or being unable to sign in.
- If you still can't watch, see if Netflix has a service outage.