Netflix Error NW-1-19 on Xbox 360
If you experience the error code NW-1-19 on your Xbox 360, it typically points to some network settings that are preventing your device from reaching the Netflix service. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Choose your network and select Configure Network.
- Select DNS Settings and choose Automatic.
- Turn the Xbox off and back on, then try Netflix again.
If you need help adjusting this setting, visit Microsoft’s Xbox 360 support site for help.
If the steps above failed to resolve the error, you may need to contact your Internet service provider for assistance troubleshooting a potential DNS issue.