Xbox 360 Error NW-1-19
The Xbox 360 error code NW-1-19 will generally display if your Xbox 360's DNS settings are not properly configured. Setting the DNS settings to "Automatic" usually resolves the issue, although you may need to contact other resources for more help.
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Choose your network and select Configure Network.
- Select DNS Settings and choose Automatic.
- Turn the Xbox off and back on, then try Netflix again.
If you need help adjusting this setting, visit Microsoft’s Xbox 360 support site for help.
The issue you're experiencing is likely due to a connectivity problem. See our steps for troubleshooting problems connecting to Netflix.
If the steps above fail to resolve the error, you may need to contact your ISP for assistance troubleshooting a potential DNS issue.