How do I set up Netflix on my Samsung Galaxy 10.1" Tablet?
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" is compatible with Netflix, even though you might not see the app in the Google Play store. Instead, you can download the Netflix app directly from us. To connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab to your Netflix account, follow the steps below.
Allow installation of apps that aren't from the Google Play Store
First, you'll need to set up your tablet so you can install the app directly from us:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Put a check next to Unknown Sources: Allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Tap OK to confirm this change.
If you prefer, you can roll this change back once you have installed the Netflix app.
Download the app on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1"
On your Galaxy Tab:
- Click http://mcdn.netflix.com/us/mobile/android/1142/netflix-3.1-41-1142-release.apk.
- A blank screen will open and then close to indicate that the download has started.
- Navigate to the Apps menu.
- Select Downloads.
- Select Install.
- The installation is complete when the notification bar at the top of the screen displays Successfully Installed Netflix.
- Find and launch the Netflix app.
- Enter your Netflix credentials using the on-screen keyboard.
You're now ready to watch Netflix on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1". Enjoy!