I forgot my Netflix login or password.
Can't sign in to Netflix? Send yourself a password reset email. The email should arrive within about a minute, and contains a link that will sign you in to Netflix automatically. From there, you'll be asked to create a new password. The link in the email expires after 24 hours, so be sure to use it as soon as possible.
If the link in the email has expired, don't worry -- you can always send yourself another password reset email.
- Check your spam folder (and any email filters you've set up) to make sure the message isn't being directed away from your email inbox.
- If you cannot find the password reset email after checking your spam folder, try adding email@example.com to your contact list. Afterwards, we recommend sending yourself a password reset email again.
- Delete any Netflix password reset emails that you might have sent to yourself.
- Once you've deleted the emails, go to netflix.com/clearcookies. This will sign you out and take you back to the home page.
- Now go to https://www.netflix.com/LoginHelp.
- Type in your email, then select Continue.
- Go back to your email and follow the steps in the new Netflix password reset email.
If you're still having trouble, use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to access the email, then click the link.