Netflix App Error UI-800-3 on Sony PlayStation 3
The error ui-800-3 in the Netflix application on your PlayStation is usually caused by a need to agree to Sony's Terms of Service, typically encountered after a PlayStation system update. To resolve the error, you will need to first quit the Netflix application completely before manually signing into PlayStation Network.
Manually Sign In To PlayStation Network
- Hold the PS button, located in the center of the controller, for 3 seconds.
- Select Quit.
- From the Playstation Main Menu, select PSN, then Sign In
- The PSN icon is located in the second column from the right in the XMB.
- Enter your Playstation Network sign-in ID (email address) and password.
- If you've forgotten your login information, PlayStation has instructions for resetting your PSN password.
- The PSN sign-in prompt is a black screen with white writing and will ask for your Sign-In ID (Email Address) and gives you the option to "Sign In Automatically (Auto Sign-In)." Checking this box will usually eliminate the need to sign in to PlayStation Network each time you launch Netflix.
- Select Sign In.
- Once you have successfully connected to PSN, launch Netflix and attempt to stream again.