Netflix Playback Error UI-800-3 on Xbox 360
The error UI-800-3 in the Netflix application on your Xbox 360 usually points to an Internet connectivity problem that is keeping you from streaming. Follow the troubleshooting steps in this article to resolve the issue.
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Choose your network and select Configure Network.
- Select DNS Settings and choose Automatic.
- Turn the Xbox off and back on, then try Netflix again.
If you need help adjusting this setting, visit Microsoft’s Xbox 360 support site for help.