I'm getting an activation code when I try to use Netflix.
Some devices may prompt you to activate the device, or connect the device to your Netflix account. This usually happens with a brand new device, or a device that has recently undergone a software update.
If your device generates an activation code, you will need to enter that code on our website by doing the following:
- Navigate to Netflix.com/activate.
- After signing in, select the profile you would like to watch Netflix from.
- Enter the code in the Enter code field.
- Click Activate.
- Your device is now connected to your Netflix account. Enjoy!
If your device remains on the activation page after completing the steps above, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Completely power down the device.
- Unplug the device from any power source.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the device back in and repeat the activation steps above.